Sunday, May 11, 2008

When you're the best of friends



Madison has had so much fun having mom here. She loves to have someone who will play with her all the time and who will spoil her out of her mind. She is going to be really sad to have her leave.

Dallin is also going to be sad to see Mom go home. She is the only one who will pick him up when he is crying. She also has saved him from the big bad moey. Mom knows just home to make him happy and sleepy.

Here is a slide show that sums up Mom's stay here :)


10 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh, Man, Tami beat me to the punch. I was just going to log on and put a nice Mothers Day post on Mom and Dad's blog. Oh well, I will just leave it here. I LOVE you Mom. I am so glad to have a mother that I consider to be one of my best friends. As I read back in my journals I realize how good I always had it. Thanks for always being there and always teaching me to choose the right. Have a very Happy Mothers Day.

Boyer Family said...

I guess I didn't even say Happy Mother's Day to Mom on here. I love you Mom. Thanks for everything!

Charlotte said...

I love Mom the most!! Do you get points for each Grandkid you provide? The picture of Madison and Mom is adorable. Maddie looks really grown up with her hair like that.

GordonTucker said...

No, its not the grandkids that matter. We did have a great mom growing up though. I love you mom (and I know I'm the favorite so ha to everyone else)

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Happy Mother's Day!! Mom is a great example for us all to live up too! Oh and by the way, last time I checked I picked Dallin up everytime he cried when I was around!

Boyer Family said...

It is true we all do know Gordon is Mom's favorite

Brenda said...

isn't Mom home now? OK, no more excuses!

Charlotte said...

I agree, Brenda- I WANT A POST!!!

Brenda said...

Oh where oh where has my mother gone, oh where oh where can she be???

Charlotte said...

With her excuses gone and her fanny home, oh where oh where could she be?