Tuesday, April 22, 2008


I'm a big stinky and I don't post on my blog,even though I'm off visiting my children!!!

I hope everyone yells at me for being such a slacker!!!!

17 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

This was not me. Mom is going to blame me and it wasn't me. Someone needs to post this on Brenda's blog too though!

Brenda said...

It was not me!!!! I promise, how could I call Mom a slacker when I have been one myself, someone else knows Mom's password....Barlow!!!!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Everyone knows mom's password. She'd change it, but then she'd forget it!

Barlow said...

Not I said that Barlow

Charlotte said...

Why doesn't anyone blame me? Anyway it wasn't me either. I'm putting my guess on Tamerel- unless Dad has ventured to the land of the blogs?

Charlotte said...

Why doesn't anyone blame me? Anyway it wasn't me either. I'm putting my guess on Tamerel- unless Dad has ventured to the land of the blogs?

GordonTucker said...

it was me, mwahaha

Charlotte said...

Pot, meet Kettle

Boyer Family said...

I knew it was Gordon. The one no one would suspect!

Charlotte said...

Does Mom even check her own blog?

Barlow said...

Don't look like it, hehehe

Charlotte said...

Am I the only one who has heard the phrase, "thats the pot calling the kettle black"? Apparently Gordon had never heard it before, or Jessica and now I'm worried I'm using obscure idioms.

GordonTucker said...

whats an idiom?









j/k

Boyer Family said...

Wow! I actually know one thing Charlotte is talking about! (about the pot and kettle) Normally I have to fake it :)

Tucker Mom said...

I don't know what anyone is talking about. I am not at home at it is hard to post a blog when everyone has their computer and post the things that you have been doing. Cut the old one some slack. I have never hear the saying Charlotte it must come from some weird era. I start posting when I get home but I get more comments when I just don't post. Love you all.

GordonTucker said...

It just shows how much we all want you to post more!

GordonTucker said...

Your site was loading slow and it was bugging me, so I looked and found out you had your background images really huge (4 images at almost 1 Megabyte each...), so I shrunk them to about 0.1 Megabyte for all of them. It loads faster. No need to thank me :). Just post on your blog (even if you dont have pictures, just tell us how you are doing on your trip, what you are doing with the kids, anything is better than nothing and it only takes a minute.) You can do it from there, so dont try to pull a 'I'm not home though'