Saturday, April 5, 2008

Prayers needed

I guess most know that Grandma fell again on Monday. She hit her eye on the coat rack. We went to the ER for stitches. Now she has a bruise that covers most of her face. Yesterday she started to have a pain in her side. As the days progress on she is becoming more and more incoherant. She forgets things and is confused alot. You might remember her in your prayers. Jennifer is coming to visit her the week after next and she really was excited for the visit. It would be nice if she was better by then or just better for that week.

Grandma Bodily had her left knee replaced. She is now home and doing well considering all. On May 6th she is going in to have the right one done. She could also use some extra prayers.

Dad and I are doing fine. Dad bought me a new red bike and we went on a eight mile bike ride. It was fun. Dad is down a size and looking really good. We are happy.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Well, it is good to hear that you are happy. Sorry to hear about Grandma Jo, we will remember her in our prayers. Sounds like fun to go on a bike ride. We all have bikes now too, but the weather has not been good enough on Bryan's days off to take a ride. Hopefully soon.

Charlotte said...

I will keep Grandmas in my prayers. I am glad you're enjoying your bikes too. Like Brenda we all finally have bikes but have to wait on the weather.

PS I have tried to get Peter to call you back, but it might take a miracle to get him to return any phone calls (either that or a day off sometimes)

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

We'll remember both the grandma's! Poor things. Grandma Jo is lucky to have you to take care of her. That is nice for Jennifer to come visit too, especially with you leaving! (We're excited for you to come though!!!!!)

Boyer Family said...

That is really nice Jennifer is coming. How long will she stay. I feel bad taking you from Grandma when she needs you so much but I'm afraid I also need you. We'll remember both GGs in our prayers. Cool about the bikes. We'll have to get our bikes from Kim and Ken and you and I can go ride after I have the bub. See you in a week

GordonTucker said...

you guys post even less than us...