Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dad found his hearing aids. After searching and searching and searching everywhere we thought the hearing aids were lost for good this time. After about three weeks of looking Dad was searching his nightstand for something else and there were his hearing aids right in plain sight. Boy did he whoop and holler.
We are fighting some painful flu here. A lot of tiredness and pain. I think we are almost over it now.
Dad bought me a new red slinky dress for Easter. All day on Easter he kept playing the song lady in red on his computer. When I went to church he had it on a cd that played in the car.
We had three wedding in the last three weeks. The missionary couple (Elder and Sister Anderson) came down to El Paso for one of them. We went to dinner and shopping with them. It was nice to see them again. We should get new missionaries the end of May. Hope, Hope, Hope.
Still don't know about Washington.
Remember to pray for us.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Posted by Tucker Mom at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a pretty new blog!! I'm glad that Dad found his hearing aids, now I just hope he'll actually wear them!! I'm waiting for a post of pictures of this red dress...sounds sassy!!
You say a "slinky" red dress and I think of a spaghetti strap form fitting red dress. Unless the church has changed it's standards in Texas I think my impression of the "slinky" dress is wrong, you will have to send a picture I guess. Congrats on the hearing aids and good luck on the job!
I thought the same as Brenda. Maybe you didn't wear that one to church :o I am glad about the hearing aides. Dad sounded really cute with the music and dress. It is fun when your guy is romantic! Hope you are all feeling better.
I also want to see a picture of the dress (you'll for sure have to bring it when you come out). I am glad that Dad found his hearing aids. You know what helps Madison is she has a case that we're required to put her hearing aids in after we take them off no matter what. And after we got the bill for them a few days ago we are for sure sticking to that rule.
Post a Comment