Wednesday, March 5, 2008

OK OK Enough!!!!

As some of you have known Dad and I have been sick this whole week. It has been too painful to sit at the computer and check blogs let along write one. Today I think I do a short one. We put in for a opening in Ellensburg WA where there is a opening for a cordinator. We don't know if we will get it or not. You might say a little prayer for us because we really need to have a new situation. Dad is really busy right now trying to get the institute back up to par. We should be getting missionaries in May or June. Grandma's arm is getting better and she only has a brace on it now. Grandma Bodily had to have both of her knees replaced. They will do the left one next week. Remember her is your prayers. Thanks for the concern and you can call anytime and tell me how wonderful I am. The fake poster will be punished.

6 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Hooray!!!! Thanks for the post! Good luck with the opening in Washington. I hope that is close to Davis' and Tucker's there!

Tucker Mom said...

just kidding, the fake poster will recieve endless praise

Barlow said...

Sounds like mom might want to change her password...

Anyway, sounds like everything is going well. Good luck with the Washington job, that would be cool!

Boyer Family said...

That is a really good picture of you and Dad! Barlow you know mom and dad couldn't remember more than one password.

Tucker Mom said...

Tami is right. If I change the password I wouldn't be able to remember it. The hunt is on for the fake poster so watch out I will find out who it is and you will pay.

Brenda said...

Hey great to hear from you again. Love the picture. That fake poster, wow they must have some major talents in computer hacking. I would check out Barlow, he is pretty good at that computer stuff.