Sunday, February 10, 2008

Poll Answer

Sorry it took so long. As you all know Grandma broke her wrist and I have been helping her do just about everything. It keeps me busy and she hate not being able to do the things by herself. Anyway back to the poll. It is a piece of Turkey meat. If you don't know Dad is on a diet and doesnt eat potato chips. He has already lost 16 pounds and is working hard. It isn't easy for him to not eat the treats. Thanks for your prayers. Things here are already better and Dad is feeling so much better. We actually had 67 people at Church this Sunday and the area office approved Missionaries for our area.

9 comments:

Charlotte said...

I am so glad you are getting missionaries again (speaking espaniol I hope). Congrats on the weight loss. Peter and I have found a few of the pounds he lost! Hope Grandma is feeling better. It is good she only broke ger wrist and not her hip (or back again!) Anyway, we are off to the grocery store!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I'm sure you are so happy about the return on missionaries!! I should have thought about the no chips because of the diet!!! Oh well, better luck next poll!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Once I had a mother who used to blog...and then she didn't anymore, even though her blog got an awesome face lift...now what's with that???

Brenda said...

Sometimes people like comments, so here is a comment. I thought that maybe leaving a comment would jumpstart a new post. Comments are great, but new posts are better! Love you Mom!

Charlotte said...

I agree, NEW POST NEW POST!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Waiting...I'm still waiting...still checking every day for a new post...and waiting, oh such waiting...

Charlotte said...

Where's your posting?
Where's your posting?
Where's your boasting
about your day?

I don't see you posting.
I'd like to hear your boasting.
It could be on your day coasting,
or things you'd like to say.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Sorry you have been feeling sick. I hope that you feel better soon enough so that you can post something new! I'd love to see it and I'm sure EVERYONE would comment!

Tucker Mom said...

Oh please please forgive me, I have been such a slacker on my blog. I know that my wonderful children deserve more from me. I am on my knees begging for your forgiveness. If only I could be more like all of you, then life would be wonderful. Feel free to call me night or day to tell me what a slacker I have become!