Saturday, May 31, 2008

Great days

Dad and I went on a motorcycle ride. It was nice and warm and the wind felt so good. We then went to dairy queen for a milk shake. We spent alot of time over the milkshake just talking. It has been a long time since we have spent so much time just talking. It was a really nice day.
The next day Dad and I spent the whole day together. I went to the institute to help him get thing organized because his boss was coming for a building visit. It took us most of the day to get things cleaned up and organized. His office never looked better. We then went to Family Home Evening for a little while and then went and picked Gordon and Jessica up at the airport. We enjoying being together and have truly been blessed with a great love for each other. We have great children who live good lives. The Lord had truly watched over and blessed us. When we had a young family and money was so tight Dad gave me a blessing in which he told me that if we tried to do the right thing the Lord would always provide what we needed. We would never go without. Wow had that been true. We have had so much that I can't understand sometimes why. Some people suffer so much with their kids and thier lives and my has been so happy and blessed. I love all you guys and am proud the the people that you have become.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow, sounds like fun...to be able to go on a date anytime you want.....wow.....someday we will get there. You could always post pictures of you with Gordon and Jessica you know!

Charlotte said...

Sounds like a great day. You know, there are no Dairy Queens in our town :( One more year and date night will be easier for Peter and I (ala Elise turns 12).

Tucker Mom said...

I bet the highlight of you day was when you got us. By the way, everyone, there is TONS of stuff mom can post about. She just doesn't post em :P

GordonTucker said...

That last comment was actually me

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

At first I thought you'd reposted your memorial day! It sounds like a favorite activity of yours (who wouldn't love a milkshake, I guess?!?) I'm glad Gordon and Jess could visit. We're excited to come in September...hopefully it won't be quite SO hot!

Brenda said...

hope your still having great days, it is so hard to know!