Well we are back from our motorcycle trip. Dad and I drove to Siloam Springs on the motorcycle. We went through Pouto Missouri and visited with Grandma Jane. She is doing well. She is teaching math in the high school there. She have alot of gray hair and has put on some weight but she looks nice. She was nice to us. She has a cute house in this little town.

It started to rain in Siloam so we took LuAnn's car to Branson. LuAnn is John's girl friend but she is also the sister to Crissy whom I babysitted when Charlotte was a little girl. We had a great time in Branson. We saw the SIX mormon brothers that do all their music without instruments. The next day we went to Silver Dollar City and then at night we took the River Boat ride. It included dinner and a show. It was great. We had a really good time.
We drove back to Siloam and Dad and I took off for Albeququre. The youth were having a temple trip there. Now for anyone who doesn't think Dad can accomplish anything here is a story for you. I have only a half a recommend being the bishop signed it but not the stake president. So for the Temple trip I had to wait outside. My only dress was stuffed in the motorcycle (trying taking a weeks clothing for two in a motorcycle). About five minutes later Dad comes out and gets me. He says he has talked to the temple president and he will let me in the temple IN my blue jeans. Well I wouldn't go in the temple in blue jeans so I dug my dress out of the bike and changed in to the wrinkled dress. But I went in. We left there and drove home. It was a great trip.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
We are back
Dad was released as Bishop the next day. It has been really hard on Dad to be released because he has such a love for the kids that he can't let go. Remember him in your prayers. I have spent that last few days with a really bad migraine. It threw me for a loop but I am finally able to do things again. We are looking forward to a great summer.
Posted by Tucker Mom at 8:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like you had fun. I'm glad you posted so many pictures. It was nice to see what you guys did and to see Uncle John and his girlfriend. I'm glad he is happy. I think it will be a good change for you guys to be back in a family ward.
That sounds like a fun trip. I know Dad really had a blast, he called me twice to recommend Branson as a vacation spot! I think that a family ward will be nice again. Dad will still get to see all the kids in institute, but you will also get to develop relationships with others in the same phase of life as yours!
Loved the pictures!! (and the hair cut, so cute and sassy! plus it is a lot like mine I think) Anyway glad you guys had a good time. I can't wait for your next vacation (up here right?)
Jessica missed you guys, but I'm glad you had a good time
LOVED THE PICTURE IN THE COFFIN! Do you guys want to be burried together?? I am glad you had fun. I laughed that John's girl friends name is LuAnn as close to LeAnn that you can get. Good to see new pics on your blog
Post a Comment