I think that she does look a lot like Madison. Their hair is a lot the same and their little mischevious expressions. As for the other picture, I'm really not sure. I guess I'd have to say Gordon.
Who is that? Not sure, Not me, I didn't have that much hair. I would have to say Gordon too I guess. I thought Jace kind of looks like Gordon too, so I guess that fits with Mom's comment.
12 comments:
I think that she does look a lot like Madison. Their hair is a lot the same and their little mischevious expressions. As for the other picture, I'm really not sure. I guess I'd have to say Gordon.
My guess was Gordon, too.
That is Tami all the way! Trevor guessed that one to be Dallin.
It is Gordon for sure! He is such a cutie!
I am going to guess Gordon, though I am definitely at a disadvantage here. I know that baby is not good looking enough to be Barlow.
If you hide the hair don't you think that it looks like Jace? Try and see if you see what I see.
Who is that? Not sure, Not me, I didn't have that much hair. I would have to say Gordon too I guess. I thought Jace kind of looks like Gordon too, so I guess that fits with Mom's comment.
That last comment was Barlow
So was that one...and this one.
Kaylee guessed the first one to be Kirsti!
Do we get to find out who it is?
It is Gordon and I though without the hair it looked like Jace.
Post a Comment