I have been enjoying having Jessica here with me. We have planned a weeks menu, each of us taking a different day, and take turns making dinner. It has been so much fun to have the two of us in the kitchen making dinner. I enjoy the company when we go out shopping, or just sit in our chairs and crochet and talk. I am so grateful to know that the Lord watches out for us and guides out footsteps. Jessica is such a wonderful person and so perfect for Gordon. In fact all of my children have be blessed with such perfect spouses. As we have moved around the states every place we have lived have held such unique blessings. I look forward to where the Lord will put us and what he has in store for our lives. Thanks to everyone for living the Gospel and making your parents so happy.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks MOm! We love you. We are glad that you can have Jess and Gordon there too. We are excited to come in a few months!!
No problem, it actually comes pretty easy for me to be so great, I think everyone else has to work at it a little though.
I'm glad you've had company you can actually enjoy having! I agree with Brenda, it probably is easier for her than me, I am naturally mean ;)
Post a Comment