Hey, this is dad. I have finally started using the blogs (because this is gordon and I'm forcing him to). Please add me to your viewer lists (tuckerrd@gmail.com). Hope everyone is well.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, this is dad. I have finally started using the blogs (because this is gordon and I'm forcing him to). Please add me to your viewer lists (tuckerrd@gmail.com). Hope everyone is well.
Posted by Tucker Dad at 8:52 PM
4 comments:
Test comment
Show Dad how to post the youtube videos and emails he sends out. Those are prefect posts and he already is taking the time to email them. Then we can see what everyone thinks in the comments section!
I agree with Charlotte. Welcome Dad, looking forward to hearing your comments! (make sure to show him the gospel study one too!)
Wow. I just looked out the window and saw pigs flying. It was amazing.
Post a Comment