Monday, May 26, 2008

SURPRISE

Today Dad and I had a great day. Here is what we did.
First we set up the new projector that I got for dad with income tax refund. We then went and bought speakers for that projector. We watched some movies and then we decided to go on a motorcycle ride. We rode all over New Mexico and then we went to Dairy Queen and had a milk shake and just talked. It was really nice to be together and to be alone.

We are looking forward to Gordon and Jessica coming and spending some time with us.

This is the last week of school so it is the last week of seminary. Boy did this year go fast.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

HA! I am the first one to comment on Mom's new post! Sounds like you are having fun being home. I am so glad that you are so willing to give up your time to come help your kids when we need it. (as far as I know there should be a nice long baby pause, but you never know!)

GordonTucker said...

Glad to hear from you, just in time to avoid my wrath of getting after you for not posting.

Charlotte said...

That sounds like a great day! After two years of baby leave, you deserve some good quality time to get "reaquainted"! And Congratulations on the new projector, that sounds like alot of fun, too!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I'm glad Dad could get a new projector. Ken's jealous. Sounds like a really nice day and a nice break from everything. It is good to hear what is going on in your life! We love new posts.