OK!!!!!! I am challenged and tired so if you want to get this post in the right order you have to read from the bottom up. It is either that way or no post because I don't have the time to do it over again and I can't figure out how to just change it.





After our sad goodbyes and the wet drive to New York we had our fun in Dallas with Uncle John and Lou Anne. We shared a big room and played games and ate alot of junk. The next day we went and played lazer tag, miniture golf, and go carts. We then went to the bookstore and the mall. We really had a good time. It is always fun to get together with old friends and people that you love and that love you. The last day John drove us to the airport and we made our way home.



If you read Tami's blog you have heard of the art work the was done while we were there. I will now post the best picture made. It was done by Kirsti Later and is a portrait of her Grandma and Grandpa Tucker.


Oh and I can't forget the pj's. After years of making them I did manage to get the right sizes but like Andrea I ran out of material. We both got shorter jammies then we would have. Oh well next year right?




Then the fun Christmas day and Ethan's baptism. It was fun to watch every do their part and to see Matthew try his hardest to get into that big bathtub. I went to clean my contact on the day after Christmas and it just broke in half. I was stuck wearing my glasses for the whole trip. I really wasn't happy about that but oh well at least they were brand new. Boy was it cold in CT but the house was nice especially when there was a fire going. I learned how to make good rolls from Peter's mother. Of course Ethan was baptized on Tami's 23rd birthday. We have been able to spend most of Tami's birthdays with her which has been really nice. I can't believe that my baby just had her 23td birthday. I must really be getting old.





That night we did the Christmas story with the Laters and the Boyers. It was great fun and or course Dad got to be the donkey yet again. It was also nice to do the usual wrapping that is meant to be done sooner but never seems to make it until that night. It was really like old times again.


We again had a great trip to see our children and grandchildren. The first thing Dad did was to go out a build a snowman. It is cool to see a snowman by the beach.
There you go Charlotte. I did the blog. It isn't fancy or profound but it is done. Thanks again to all of my children and their spouses for the wonderful Christmas and Birthday present. It really meant a lot to me. I am so grateful for all of you and the joy and comfort that you bring to me. I have wonderful children who also married wonderful spouses, and had the best children ever. Thank you thank you thank you. Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Finally Home
Posted by Tucker Mom at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That picture by Kirsti was SO funny! We were really happy to send time with you guys too. Thanks for letting me play dress up with you!
You mean all I have to do is tease you on facebook to get you to post?!?
WHAT is in dad's eye in the drawing pictures?
Can you email me the full size copies of the pictures (or burn them on a CD and send them to me. I will give you a trade- your pictures for mine)
Glad you had fun, hope to see you again before another year has passed!
Looks like you had a good time! Maybe some day we can ALL get together, that would be a lot of fun.
Fun! And, I thought it was fancy and profound!
Fancy and profound too. Everyone to El Paso for Christmas. Sound fun and profound too ok lets go for it.
Dad had a glue on eye in his eye, I don't know why, I guess he'll die.
I like how you posted pictures of this trip, but never got around to posting pictures of when I came to see you. Sheesh, first you leave me off the newsletter, now this...I guess I know where I stand in the family :-) Just kidding. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
Guess I can never win!!! Oh well back to the drawing board.
Ha LOVED it! Good to see what is going on. Sounds like a fun trip, and there is NO way I am driving over the pass in December to go to el paso, guess we would have to fly. hmmm.....
Post a Comment