Ok, after two months of being sick Dad and I are finally able to accomplish something. Our doctor is a member of our ward and every Sunday she checks on us to see if we are doing any better, which we are.
I just wanted to post about my birthday present. It was such a special present that I will treasure my whole life, not that it was expensive but that everything thought of me and spent hard earned money on something that I would really love. I really do love it but more I love my kids and their spouses that gave it to me. I don't know what life would be like without my children and their families.I couldn't have asked for better children, you are my joy. Thanks you for all you do and for your choices in life. My life is truly full. Enough of that thanks so much for the present it will stay up all year long, it is soooooo cool.
We had a great trip to Utah to see Trevor baptized. It was a great experience and was so nice to see Brenda and Barlow and their families. We celebrated our 33rd wedding anniversary in Carlsbad NM. We had been in that area for two weeks. Tomorrow we are off to Charlotte's for Christmas and Ethan's baptism, also Tami's birthday as they are driving to Charlottes. I can't wait it will be so fun.
Here are the long waited pictures of my birthday present.
-




Ok, after two months of being sick Dad and I are finally able to accomplish something. Our doctor is a member of our ward and every Sunday she checks on us to see if we are doing any better, which we are.
I just wanted to post about my birthday present. It was such a special present that I will treasure my whole life, not that it was expensive but that everything thought of me and spent hard earned money on something that I would really love. I really do love it but more I love my kids that gave it to me. I don't know what life would be like without my children. Everyone of you have fulfilled my goals in life. I couldn't have asked for better children, you are my joy. Thanks you for all you do and for your choices in life, you spouses and children. My life is truly full. Enough of that stuff except thanks so much for the present, it is soooooo cool.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Don't Die of Shock
Posted by Tucker Mom at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so glad you liked it. It looks great on your shelf.
And I ALMOST died of shock, too!
That shelf is the perfect place for it! Looks much better than the stable it comes with. I like the lights. I am really glad you liked your present. We really wanted to give you something that you would love. I'm so glad all my days of looking at your blog for pictures are finally at an end! Yeah for Mom posting!!!
Oh good! I am so glad you liked it that much. It makes it easy when you post on your blog something like "hey world...I would like more of these statues!" Have a Merry Christmas!
Well, I think the shock is starting to wear off now... I don't know if I could take another surprise of finding NEW content on your blog so I thank you for sparing my old heart.
Post a Comment