I'm not sure I am tagged but I thought I would do it just in case. I will copy what Charlotte did.
Rules:
1. Post rules on your blog.
2. Answer the 6 "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
8 Favorite Shows
1. Survivor
2. Criminal Minds
3. The Amazing Race
4. Numbers
5. Cold Case
6. I don't watch anything else.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Took a migraine pill.
2. Stayed home from church (because of the migraine)
3. Prayed
4. Read scriptures
5. Wrote a new blog
6. Checked e-mail
7. Played Webkinz with Gordon
8. Made Peter's mom's rolls and cooked dinner for all.
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Going back to working in the Temple
2. Starting seminary again
3. Moving to a new house
4. Kim's new baby
5. Christmas with everyone in my home
6. Seeing and talking to the grandkids
7. Losing 20 found pounds.
8. Taking a cruise with Rick
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Carls JR
3. Chilis
4. Golden Corral
5. Red Lobestor
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
(Don't really eat out that much.)
8 Things on my Wish List
1. To move closer to my children and grandchildren
2. Year supply of food- I'm working on it!
3. A mission with Dad.
4. Be debt free- Working on it
5. To become Christ like in all I do
6. To take a cruise with Dad
7. To see all my Grandchildren more often
8. To have no more headaches
8 People to Tag
1. Jessica
2. Jill
3. Gena
4. Kae
5. Mom
6. Jared (private)
7. Dad (private)
8. Peter
Wow that was hard to tag anyone else.
Don't pass out Charlotte, two posts in two days. I think I have set a new record.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Tagged again?
Posted by Tucker Mom at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I guess you redeem yourself by adding my baby as one of your things to look forward too :-) and by the looks of you in all the pictures (especially the one Kirsti drew) I don't think we'd be able to see you anymore if you lost 20 lbs!
We are a lot alike. At least with TV and restaurants. At first I thought you said you wished for MORE headaches and had to read that again. Good luck getting Peter to answer! I guess turn about is fair play...
I think Costco should have been on your restaurant list also! Do your sisters have blogs? If so share the addresses!
Post a Comment