Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Best jammie picture?

Charlotte thinks Tami got good pictures of their jammies so I thought I would post the ones that I got. I love the fact that everyone makes the jammies for their families. It is fun for me. I couldn't post the good one I got of Tami's jammies because I didn't get any at all.





6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Those do look nice. Ethan was pouting and/or crying in all the ones I got.

Charlotte said...

You'll have to email them to me.

Boyer Family said...

What was Ethan sad about? You got some really cute pics!

andrea said...

Cute! Charlotte, you look really skinny!

Brenda said...

Gee....I sent you a picture of my families PJ's, but it is no where to be seen, guess I know who the favorite is now.

Barlow said...

So is this PJ post still up because we are getting closer to Christmas 2009 and you wanted a head start?