Well I finally got the pictures on the blog. They finally started our new house. We are very excited. They will pour the foundation on Monday and then the walls start going up. Here is a picture of the house plan, the front of the house, and the pictures of the starting. Let me know what you think.



Saturday, March 28, 2009
Don't Die of Shock
Posted by Tucker Mom at 6:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very exciting for you!
Wow, looks great! Good luck with everything.
I'm glad you finally got pictures put up. That is very exciting. I can't wait to see it as it begins to be built!
Oh man, Barlow is going to be so jealous when he sees you'll have a workshop in the garage. Looks like a great floorplan, can't wait to see it as it goes up!
Congrats!
Post a Comment