Sunday, August 10, 2008

After Seattle we invaded Brenda and Bryan's house and Barlow's and Andrea's time. It was great fun for us and I think it must have been very tiring for them.




We really did have a great vacation. Thanks to the Davis and Tuckers for all the time, energy, and money that they put in to make our vacation a great one. We wish we could see all of you more often.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Hey the slide shows worked! (Only I would go back in a change them to the next smaller size, half the picture is getting cut off.) We had tons of fun with you out here. Looks like you found the National Park too. Fun!

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlotte said...

I was going to tell you the same thing as Brenda, go back to web albums and go to the next smaller size so I can see the pictures!! I will check back later to see if I can see them all now.

And I am glad you had such a fun trip!! There is lots to do in CT too, you know . . .

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Lots of cute people...I can't believe how big the babies are!!

Charlotte said...

You fixed the slide shows!! Loved the portraits of dad's family. Looks like a lot of fun- DDR rules!!

Tucker Mom said...

Charlotte I don't know how those pictures got there but I have deleted them out because they didn't belong. Now everyone will wonder what you meant with your comment.

Tucker Dad said...

What portraits of my family?