Monday, August 11, 2008

SOOOOO You think you can dance?

While at Brenda's house we played the WII. Some of us tried to do the dance dance revolution thing. Here are some examples.





So you can see what great exercise was achieved while at Brenda's house. Everyone had fun with this game.

9 comments:

Charlotte said...

Loved it! I wish I could have played with you guys, I love DDR!! Barlow got his bottie shaking!! Out of curiosity, why were Barlow and Andrea on a mat everytime and Bryan, Mom and Dad never???

Tucker Mom said...

I couldn't do it because of my knees. Quick movements to the side displaces my knee and it really hurts. Dad just didn't try and I don't know why Bryan didn't. We had fun watching though.

Barlow said...

They weren't on there because the WINNERS stayed on.

andrea said...

Well, now you have all seen me dance, so you can stop wondering whether or not I was ever any good.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I was going to say (before I read Andrea's comment) that she definatley married into the family because she has good coordination. I also got a kick out of the bootie shake by Barlow. It looks pretty fun.

Brenda said...

we were NOT doing winner stays on....Barlow!! I dont know where Bryan was either. Come to think of it, where is he now? It was a lot of fun, in all fairness Gordon rocked at that game.

Charlotte said...

This is Ryan. I really like to play DDR. I bet i could beat barlow. Haha.

Charlotte said...

By the way, you never invited me to your blogs. My e-mail is laterpieman@gmail.com. This is Ryan

Brenda said...

This is BRYAN..........I was never in any of the videos because i was so noticebly better than everybody else that it would have been way too embarrasing for all of them.