
I have found a new passion. It is the Willow Tree statues. For some reason they have really appealed to me. I got a new one called Happiness when we went to Utah last time. We I look at it it makes me smile. If anyone needs a good suggestion as what to give mom I have just given you one.
We have been working in the Temple for one week now. It takes about five hours from leaving home to arriving back home. We are really enjoying the work and it really puts into your mind what the temple is all about. With Seminary and Institute just starting we have been feeling kinda tired. We have also stopped watching random TV. We only watch when there is something specific to watch and only watch movies on the weekends. It has become easier as we move along.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
New Passion
Posted by Tucker Mom at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I love the willow tree dolls (much cooler than candles!). There is just something about them. . . Glad you're enjoying the temple. I hope you get used to early mornings quickly again.
And good luck with the no TV.
I like those statues also, but I am sure by the time your birthday comes, or Christmas you will already have a full collection :) Glad you are enjoying the temple, I am trying to go more often this month also.
Brenda you are wrong. We are on a no spend mode and we are doing pretty good. If not you would be right.
I wish I could go on no spend mode!! Or spend all I want mode. It is just inbetween those two that I find so difficult . . .
I like the Willow Trees too, my mom has the nativity set and it is really pretty. We try to do the same thing about TV and it's helped us a lot to not just sit down and watch junk (unless you count kids shows as junk!) Good luck with seminary/institute! If you guys are having a start-of-the-year anything like Barlow's then you must be exhausted.
I really love the Willow Tree you gave me when Abe was born. They are really neat. I haven't watched TV since I left NC and I don't miss it. I was kind of addicted during the Olympics.
We got a willow tree couple for our wedding and Jessica likes it alot
I love willow tree too. The just capture emotion so well.
Willow!
They come alive at nighttime. Just wait. You'll see!
Post a Comment