Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ready for Vacation

I have spent the last two weeks working in Grandma Jo's garage stuff. It was so dirty and hot. But hard work and a lot of sweat I finally got the garage organized. You could put a car in there. ( What a strange idea). Since dust gives me migraines and lifting hurts my neck it has been a long two weeks. We are now ready for vacation. We leave in a couple of days to go to Utah and then to Washington. We are so ready.
Dad is really enjoying the Gospel Doctrine class and we really love to be back in the family ward. Everyone there has been so nice and friendly. It is a good change.
Jessica and Gordon leave when we do and I will really miss them. Jessica has been such a good friend while she has been here. I have enjoyed her playing the piano, crocheting in the chair next to me, making the errand run with me and just keeping me company. She is such a great person and I hope you can all spend some time with her and get to know her better. She is so perfect for your brother.
The Lord has blessed me with such a great family. I am greatful for each of you. I just wish I could see you more often.

7 comments:

Charlotte said...

Have a great vacation!!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

It is exciting that the time has already come for you guys to leave! That means it is almost time for my vacation too! Yeah! We enjoyed the time we got to spend with Jess when she came out here before they got married. We are glad to have her in the family!

Brenda said...

I will have to remind Bryan to bring home the G5 and the E-stim machines for you guys to get your private physical therapy sessions. Can't wait to see you

Boyer Family said...

Have fun. I am excited to go to Utah in a few months too. I am also really glad that Jessica came out here before they got married. Although it only makes me miss her more because I know her so well.

Boyer Family said...

Have fun. I am excited to go to Utah in a few months too. I am also really glad that Jessica came out here before they got married. Although it only makes me miss her more because I know her so well.

GordonTucker said...

Im glad you all enjoyed jessica. it took a lot of coaxing to get her to do it. we'll miss you too mom and dad

Jared said...

We would love if you came this way again. We don't want you to wait until next time we have a baby...