Sunday, January 13, 2008

Travel, Travel, Travel all the time.

What a month of travel Dad and I have had. Dad got to see alot of friends that he went to school with and also some of the teachers when he spent a week in the Siloam Springs area. He also got to meet and talk to some of his cousins. It was a great trip for him. He is not at home and went to Stake Conference with Elder Oaks and the visiting general authority. He said it was a great conference.
I am enjoying spending some time with Barlow, Andrea, Maddisen, and Jace. Some have been sick but I feel ok. Only a few migraines. That is nothing new. I go home next Saturday to spend some much needed time at the house. It really needs a women's touch.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

You need to work on your spelling, Madison, and Addisen, I am not sure if you got tired of trying to remember the right name so you have now combined it or what but there is no Maddisen. I wish we could have been home while you were there, but we are having a great time.

Charlotte said...

I was going to say that it was cool that Tami let Maddie fly all the way across the country, but I like Brenda's comment better!

Boyer Family said...

Was it really Mom who did this post or are Brenda and Charlotte laughing at their own joke? :) Miss you Mom!