Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Home at Last

Well both dad and I are home now. We both have started a diet. I gained ten pounds on my many excursions. Dad's goal is to lose 50 pounds this year. He has already lost 10 but he is hungry all the time. We had a great trip and I was able to see everyone this year. It was great. Losts of work for me here and lost of work for Dad. Everyone pray for your Dad he is having a hard time keeping his spirits up. Enrollement in instuite is down and so the attendance in the singles ward. It makes it hard for Dad because the area office won't let him use most of his ideas to fix the problems. He doesn't even want to try much now. Discouraged I guess. We have great trust in the Lord and know that he is guiding our paths. We will see what will unfold this year. Love to all

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Good luck on the diet! I need to start too, but I just can't bring myself to take that step! Good luck with all your attendance issues!

Boyer Family said...

Man you guys are on fire in these new pictures :) I'm glad you are happy to be home but we miss you here. Madison always waves really fast when she sees your pictures. I suppose we'll see you in a few months HURRAY (for you to come and the fact that I won't be pregnant anymore) We'll keep Pops in our prayers!

GordonTucker said...

didn't even mention the son visiting over the weekend... how sad

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I saw the dancing...just wait until we post the ones from New Year's Eve karaoke party!!!!