Wednesday, January 30, 2008






Dad and I just got home from a Single Young Adult regional conference in Carlsbad. We rented mini-vans and drove the youth from here there. We had a dinner, fireside and dance on the first night. On the second day we went the Carlsbad Caverns. There were about 80 kids that came. Dad did the cave experience inside the cave. It was a really good experience for all.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

wow, the cave experience inside a cave, what a novel idea. sounds like fun!!

Brenda said...

wow, the cave experience inside a cave, what a novel idea. sounds like fun!!

Charlotte said...

Brenda liked her comment so much she said it twice! Carlsbad is always fun! I have to go make my guess on dad's mouth.

Charlotte said...

It is because Brenda and I are the two that love you the best that we only leave comments on your blog. Those pictures are awsome. I'm surprised you guys didn't break something though. Oh, wait, is that the day you got sick? Maybe you were having too much fun (I'm just saying!)