We had a wonderful trip out to North Carolina and loved to see Kim, Tami and their families. I got to say goodbye in my favorite parking lot. I spent almost as much time at Sam's club as I did at Kim and Tami's house :) JK
Enjoy the fun pics
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Saying Goodbye
Posted by Tucker Mom at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I noticed no pictures of Connecticut. I see how it is . . .Anyway, everyone knows that COSTCO is your favorite parking lot so I think this was posted by an intruder! Brenda and I were just talking about taking over your blog, maybe someone (Kim?!?) beat us to it. Can you tell it is late here and I am tired?
Wow how my blog has grown while I didn't have much access to it. You will see a big change when I finally get home. Maybe a new pass word. Oh that wouldn't work I would forget it. My favorite parking lot is at home by the way, next is probably Wal-Mart.
I did not post this!! Although they are cute pictures! There's her favorite grandchild again!
Like you forget to post yourself? Am I the only one who doesn't know mom's password?
yes, I asked Barlow, he knows mom's password too. Guess Mom knows who she can and can not trust!
Post a Comment