Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rubba Dub Dub Dad's in the Tub

I snuck into the bathroom and added bubbles to the jetted tub.



Dad couldn't figure out what was going on.



Then he had fun.




We had to turn off th jets because it was over flowing.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Charlotte said...

That is too funny!! I laughed and laughed until I thought about what was under the bubbles, then I shuddered. Good joke, though. I wish Peter took baths just so I could play it on him!

GordonTucker said...

When mom came into our room and said "You have to see dad in the bathroom", I was a bit scared (it's Dad, in the BATHROOM...) Turned out not too bad, but I was pretty hesitant to look

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I can't wait to meet your amazing tub. Abe is going to think it is a swimming pool!!Great pictures!

Brenda said...

Ha, My kids will probably think it is a swimming pool too. So funny...glad to see you updating again..can't wait for pictures of the house (without a naked dad in them ;)

andrea said...

AAAAAAAAA! MY EYES!!!!!! I'll be sending you the bill for my therapy.

Boyer Family said...

Wow that is a lot of bubbles! and hello everyone hasn't mom every told you Dad takes baths with his swimming suit on? You sickos!

Barlow said...

Sure Mom "added" the bubbles. Tell the truth, it was chili night and the Tucker curse struck again. You don't even have jets in that tub, do you!