Monday, April 27, 2009

Jessica is going crazy!!!!!

Jessica is trying to fix her Tu tu for her performance tonight.






Because she is a perfectionist she undoes alot.

She is trying to get it done fast but is slowly going crazy. You know I am slowly going crazy. Hope she gets it done in time. Can't wait to see her dance her ballerina thing. Hope she doesn't swear because the thread keeps braking.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tucker Mom said...

I tried to put this on Jessica's blog but couldn't get it to work. She I put it on mine.

Charlotte said...

Good luck!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I can't wait to see it all done and finished. If I were her, I would have just handed it off to you, Mom, I'd get too frustrated

Brenda said...

Yeah, good luck....I expect pictures of the big show!

Tucker Mom said...

I did finally finish it for her because she needed to finish her hair. I didn't want to be a big overlord.

Boyer Family said...

How fun! I wanna see a video of her dance!