Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I am tagged ?????

What does it mean to be tagged? I just thought that Charlotte did a really wierd post. I had to call and ask her.

I couldn't figure out how to copy the picture of the rules from Charlottes blog. I am stupid when it comes to blogging.

Here are the seven things unique about me.

1. I can do the volcun sign with my toes. (Charlotte gave me this one) I have so much movement in my toes that they are like little fingers on the end of my feet. I love to pinch dad's legs with my toes. I can pick things up and toss them also. Down side is that I have to have wide shoes so they have the room they need to move.

2. As wierd as it seems I LOVE to do laundry. I think I was in fifth or sixth grade when I told my mother that I wanted to do my own laundry because she didn't do it the way I wanted it done. Where ever I go I find my self doing others laundry. I like to gather, sort, wash, fold, and iron. You can get much wierder than that.

3. I like really HOT baths. When I get the water ready for Jo to take her baths she always tells me it is too hot and I already thought it was ice cold. When I get out of the bath tub my skin is red and blochy. It really does feel good though to soak in the hot water.

4. I drink a litter of water every time I take a drink. Dad's nick name for me is the camel. I always watched my Dad drink that way so I guess I wanted to be like him. It is a good thing that I never tried alcohol because I would have been one big drunk.

5. When I sleep no one can touch me. I can't sleep with bumps in the sheets or blankets. I can't use night clothes because they twist too much. Sleeping for me has to be smooth and alone. When most people's beds wears out it dips toward the middle. Our bed rises in the middle and dips on each end because we both hugs our side.

6. My favorite food is chocolate. I could eat chocolate from the time I get up in the morning until I go to sleep at night. Since I have been trying to maintain weight I don't get to eat chocolate much but I would if I could.

7. I LOVE the color red. Everything looks better if it is a red color. Most say that red is an aggressive color but to me it is calming and peaceful. With the right color red I could sit and look at it for a long time. I love going into the U of U bookstore because all you see is red. Secretly I wish that BYU's colors were red. I guess that it is a good thing that they are not because we would have alot of BYU stuff.

I don't know how to send on this tag but I try and did my best at what I did.

5 comments:

GordonTucker said...

I got the sleeping issues from you. Jessica is a cuddler, so it is kinda hard on her sometimes. Feel free to do our laundry anytime you want :)

Charlotte said...

Good job mom! I knew you could do it.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

You did great with the tag! I knew all those things about you, but it was fun to read.
I'm still waiting for you to post the pictures of our trip...you posted the Washington ones right away and still no pictures from our trip...

andrea said...

Guess what? Addie has Tucker toes! She came up to me the other day and had been carrying around cocoa puffs with her toes.

I just tried a new kind of chocolate (because I had a coupon) and it was really good...Called Hershey's Bliss. I really liked them (maybe better than Dove, though they are very similar.) I especially liked the ones with "meltaway centers." I ate two large bags in like a day and a half.

Good job on your first tag!

Brenda said...

I know I read this post back when you did it and thought I left a comment, but guess not. It was fun to read! I think you may have missunderstood the rules though, once you are tagged, you CAN continue to make regular posts, you dont have to just stop blogging once you are tagged. Now that you understand I am sure we will see some fun pictures of a certain Utah trip??