Saturday, December 15, 2007

Well we had a great week in Carlsbad and Roswell. Next week we will be in Portalis NM. On Wednesday Dad and I will celebrate our 32 wedding anniversary. We got a tread mill to celebrate. Serious exercise you know. Can't wait for our trip to CT and NC.

5 comments:

Boyer Family said...

I want a treadmill! You guys have all the fun. (Kidding of course about the fun because we all know exercise is no fun :)) Can't wait to see you. Maddie must have signed Grandma 20 times today. Everytime we went out and at the store and before bedtime. She can't wait to see you again!

GordonTucker said...

no tie story yet?

Brenda said...

I want to hear the tie story....

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I want to hear the tie story too!! (I don't know what everyone is talking about, but if it is as good as Dad's "accident in the temple" story, then I can't wait to hear it!)

Brenda said...

Accident in the temple story?!?! i want to hear that one too! Why dont I hear the good stories?